The Goped Trail Ripper Quad is the first full suspension production kart. Goped used their C.I.D.L.I suspension to fully suspend both front and rear wheels of this kart in order to engineer an off-road monster.
- Motor: Chung Yang GP460RS (Taiwanese)
- Oil Mixture Ratio: 25:1
- Top Speed: 28mph
- Range: ??
- Clutch: centrifugal clutch
- Transmission: chain drive
- Tension System: ??
- Brakes: rear disc brake
- Wheels: magnesium split rims
- Tires: knobby 10" air tires
- Handlebars: welded T-bar
- Suspension: front and rear C.I.D.L.I suspension
- Frame: 4130 chromyl
- Dry Weight: 80 lbs.
As of October 2010, this kart is still in production with the only available color being black. The list price is $1667.25.
Things you'll never have to replaceEdit
The frame, the rims, and the seat.
You may eventually have to replaceEdit
The wheels, and not much else. This is a very reliable kart.
You should immediately replaceEdit
For a large performance boost, the exaust can and carburater can be replaced with high performance parts.
See Also Edit
- Goped product listing: http://www.goped.com/Products/trq/default.asp
- Demonstration video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGl2yfZzcsQ