The Bladez G400 is the more powerful of the two powerkarts designed by Bladez.
- Motor: Tanaka 40 (Japanese)
- Oil Mixture Ratio: 50:1
- Top Speed: 20mph
- Range: 18 miles
- Clutch: 78mm centrifugal clutch
- Transmission: gear box to chain drive
- Tension System: manual
- Brakes: Rear mechanical disc brakes
- Wheels: magnesium 6 spoke
- Tires: wide 120mm hard tires
- Handlebars: welded T-bar
- Frame: high tensile steel
- Dry Weight: 37 lbs.
Brakes. The brake on the G400 is an aluminum hand lever which operates a single disc brake attached to the rear axle.
Throttle. The throttle of the G400 is a simple black plastic finger lever on the right side of the handlebars that operates a bowden cable.
Things you'll never have to replaceEdit
You may eventually have to replaceEdit
You should immediately replaceEdit
See Also Edit
- Bladez product listing: http://www.ebladez.com/ptv/products/g_40.cfm
- Parts Manual: http://www.ebladez.com/pdf/PK-Part-G33-35-40.pdf